7/2/08

The days stretch out endlessly the only thing that breaks them up is work or house work which I try to avoid.
Boredom and this feeling of nothing fills my body.
Doldrums, maybe?
Hopelessness?

I don't know all I know is I don't want to leave my house or talk to anyone I just want to stare at the tv or the computer screen or nothing and think of nothing and feel nothing.

I feel like a dog waiting for his master that will probably never return but I still sit on the stoop waiting, wagging my tail when I hear a car pass and then going back to waiting when the car drives by.

I can't shake it, part of me doesn't want to shake it.

5 comments:

What the Chuck said...

Hi Sugar,

It sounds like depression.

I feel for you....

XOXOXOXO

Chuck

Anonymous said...

If that was a poem, that was damn good.

If not, you still rule, as we've all had this time in our lives. Hang in there, sista!

Peong said...

Sending you a big cyberhug. And maybe nice stiff drink...

check your dark lady email if you have a second...

browser58 said...

I live with that all the time. It is the main reason I kept working after I retired. It is easy to get into that state and tough getting out of it. Good luck.

HSWLOVER said...

DL,

It is certainly sounding like depression and grieving. Been there. I do feel for you. I wish I could help. Check your email some time.

E