8/14/08

Last night I went to sleep leaving the kitchen counter a complete mess.
This morning I woke up and it was sparkling clean.
Maybe my children cleaned it while I was asleep?
I will not know until they wake up but the odd and kind of cool thing is, this morning I had a dream that I was sitting in the back seat of my car with my mother driving and in the passenger seat was my mother in law.
They were chatting about my kids and my father in law.
It wasn't a sad dream at all, it was comforting.
Maybe sweet Bernadette whispered something into my children's ear early this morning?

4 comments:

SignGurl said...

Oh Sweetie! That was your mother in law coming to you to tell you that life is gonna be ok. I had those same dreams after my MIL passed away.

As for the counter, maybe it was garden nomes?

KJ said...

I like your previous post

Karl said...

Good Morning Dark Lady,

It was either interdimensional travelers that cleaned up after stopping by for a snack or more likely your daughters just helping out their mom ,so she knows they love her.

What the Chuck said...

Hi DL,

Sometimes my kids turn into elves.

Sometimes, though, they turn into trolls!

XOXO

Chuck