7/29/08

For KJ

50 ODD Things about you! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes! The stinkier and sharper the better.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? no

3. Do you own a gun? NO

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I've never been to a Sonic

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love 'em

7. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with skim milk only

9. Can you do push ups? Yes at least 50 in a row and not sissy ones!

10. What was the name of your first girlfriend/boyfriend? Mark

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A green bloodstone ring

12. Favorite hobby? Vegetating

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I seriously doubt it.

14. Do you have A.D.D.? What?

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Short tempered

16. Middle name? Marie

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

A. I don't want to work today.

B. I hope my ex mother is law is OK this morning

C. Shit, I forgot to buy cat food last night.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.

A. nothing

B. nothing

C. nothing...I've got $12.oo in my checking account

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, coffee, diet pepsi

20. Current worry right now? Bernadette

21. Current hate right now? ex.

22. Favorite place to be? on a beach.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? With some very good friends.

24. Where would you like to go? England then Greece

25. Name three people who will complete this? Mary, Mike and Jeff

26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Jeff's

27. What color shirt are you wearing? green

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, they slid off the bed

29. Can you whistle? yep

30. Favorite color(s)? blue

31. Would you be a pirate? No, too much work

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Currently, "Shall We Dance"

33. Favorite girl's name? Emilia

34. Favorite boy's name? James

35. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Schadenfreude

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobbie

38. Worst injury you've ever had? 7 inch splinter lodged in my gluteus maximus

39. Do you love where you live? Yes

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

41. Who is your loudest friend? I'm the loud one

42. How many dogs do you have? 0

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I seriously doubt it

44. Who is your favorite president? FDR, followed closely by Jimmy Carter ( apres presidency really)

45. What is your favorite book? Little Women

46. What is your favorite candy? the chocolate kind

47. What is your favorite sports team? Patriots

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Only one song? I want an entire musical revue!

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? worrying

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? how's Bernadette?

10 comments:

Jim said...

Did you ever read the story of The Stinky Cheese Man?

XO

KJ said...

I can't believe you like Blue Cheese.

I'm a ranch girl

SignGurl said...

I love blue cheese!! You made me laugh at most of your responses.

Don't sell yourself short. I know many people that idolize you ;)

What the Chuck said...

Hi DL,

Stinky blue cheese AND hotdogs!

Soft gorgonzola, or blue D'auvergne on Hebrew Nationals!

That's the best!

XOXO

Chuck

Dark Lady said...

Jim , I LOVE the Stinky Cheese Man!!

KJ, I love both salad dressings but I ADORE just eating Bleu Cheese!

SG, I don't think I want the responsibilty of being someone's idol!!

Chuck, bleu cheese on a hot dog?
That's fart food!

browser58 said...

I don't find any of the answers "odd", the questions perhaps, but not the answers.

terry said...

re #33: have you seen "the turning point" as many times as i have?

figleaf said...

My dear middle-name-Marie,

I'm pretty sure if you can do 50 straight real pushups then someone at work idolizes you, m'kay? *If* for no other reason. And there are other reasons. (See also whoever lets you direct. Because, you know, those theater people always let just *anyone* direct, right? Oops, not right.)

And if you doubt there's anyone with crushes on you you're letting your personal opinion of yourself trump everyone else's opinion of you. Fortunately (for everyone but your opinion of yourself) self deprecation is generally considered adorable. Except when it's laid on too thick.

Bleu cheese by itself or maybe in dressing? Yes! On hot dogs or, worse, in mashed potatos? No!

Take care,

figleaf

Peong said...

Ummmm... yeah, I'm with figleaf. I so have #43 covered for you...

SCH said...

#43 - I highly doubt your answer...