7/25/08

The last update I had about my dancer is that after surgery she walked a few steps.
Good news.
She does not have feeling in one arm but the Dr's think it's because of swelling and that may change.
Thank you for your kind words and good thoughts.

Me?
I'm fine.
Busy, insanely broke.
I need a vacation but I don't think I'll get one.
I'm fine but sometimes I want to jump up and down and shout,
"ME, ME, ME!!! SOMEONE TAKE CARE OF ME!!!"
But I don't.
I find ways of diverting myself.
I watch a lot of Hulu.
I've been having strange dreams.

A dull weekend looms before me then starting Sunday I'm in rehearsal everyday for the next two weeks.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Awesome news about your dancer; hope to hear many more positive things in weeks and months to come.

Sorry you're at a personal low ebb at the moment. You know your friends are all out here thinking about you . . . having their own dull weekends. ;-)

XO

What the Chuck said...

HI DL,

That is such good news about your dancer friend.

Hoping that a cool glass of tea and a summer breeze picks up your spirits.

XOXO

Chuck